- At least one of the authors of every accepted paper must register for the conference (as full author’s registration) at the appropriate rate as per the applicable category.All the presented paper will be included in the conference proceeding of IEEE Punecon22 and if more than one author of an accepted paper wishes to attend the conference all such author must register separately by paying an application fee by 20 % discount.
- Additional authors (other than those who are included in the manuscript submitted for review) cannot be added to the camera-readypaper. However, co-author wish to attend the conference by registering for the conference as “attendee” by paying the requisite registration fees. The registration process as well as the registration fees is for both authors and attendees.
- The allowable pages in the camera-ready paper are minimum 4 and maximum 6. The maximum two more pages are permissible by paying extra charge as Rs 2000 per page for Indian author of all categories and 30 USD per page for all categories of foreign authors.
- All the registration fees indicated are inclusive of applicable goods and service tax in India. Also, only authors from India are allowed to pay the registration fees in Indian rupees. Authors claiming subsidized registration fees for IEEE members/students need to produce a valid IEEE membership card and/or valid institute student ID card at the registration counter at the time of reporting for the conference failing which they will require to pay the applicable balance registration fee of the relevant category.
- The registration fees include publication charges of the conference (the day of presentation). authors must fill out the form separately for accommodation in a hostel at the campus. Authors must make their arrangement for transportation to the hotel/conference venue. Authors must complete the registration process before uploading the camera-ready papers and e copyright form as per the stipulated final dates. Bank/payment gateway details will be given on the conference website once the paper acceptance notification is issued to author.
A refund of the registration fees will be made if written notification is received before 8th Nov 2022 (50% cancellation charges). No refund will be made after this date. Cancellation must be notified to the organiser in writing by sending an e mail given on the website. all bank service charges, and all administration fees will be deducted from registration refunds. Note that for administrative reason a refund will be made after the conference.
Note for complementary paper:
One author can register/present one more paper by paying complementary paper fees for the registration of the other papers with the following conditions.
- One full paper registration is must for getting the facility of a discounted rate for other papers.
- Only one author will be permitted to present both the papers during the conference.
- No extra conference kit will be issued for complementary paper.
No show policy
Any accepted paper included in the final program is expected to have at least one author attend and present the paper at the conference. The non-presented paper will not be submitted to IEEE Xplore digital library as per the IEEE no show policy.