Guidelines for the preparation of Camera-Ready paper:
- Please refer to the link given here to create your paper in Word/Latex format https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- Please cross-check that your paper contains the following:
- Paper Title
- Author Name
- Author Affiliation (Sequence should be like Author Name, Author Department, College Name, College Address, and email id as shown below:
Amit Kumar Singh
Mechanical Engineering Department
Patna, India firstname.lastname@example.org
- All authors can put their mail ID but the mail id of the Corresponding Author is a must
- Abstract and Keywords
- Main Content
- All figures, tables and equations are properly numbered
- Use high-resolution images for a better view
- The Figures/Tables should be readable and clear, with readable legends.
- References -There are sufficient references, which are referred to appropriately in the text
- Make sure that the paper has less than a 25% Similarity index report.
- Please do not add any header and footer (page no, conference name, ISBN no etc) in your paper.
- Please do not use a word file converted from pdf. Share the original word or Latex file only used to write the paper else the paper would not be considered for Publication.
- If you have prepared your final submission file in Latex, then please mail the zip file to email@example.com