- At least one of the authors of every accepted paper must register for the conference (as full author’s registration) as per the applicable category. All the presented papers will be included in the conference proceedings of IEEE Punecon22. Additional authors (other than those who are included in the manuscript submitted for review) cannot be added to the camera-ready paper.
- If more than one author of an accepted paper wishes to attend the conference all such authors must register separately as a “co-author” by paying the corresponding registration fees.
- Interested participants who have not submitted a paper but wish to attend the conference also are required to register separately as an “attendee” by paying the corresponding registration fees.
- The allowable pages in the camera-ready paper are minimum 4 and maximum 6. A maximum two more pages are permissible by paying an extra charge of Rs 2000 per page for Indian authors of all categories and 30 USD per page for all categories of foreign authors.
- All the registration fees indicated are inclusive of applicable goods and service tax in India. Also, only authors from India are allowed to pay the registration fees in Indian rupees. Authors claiming subsidized registration fees for IEEE members/students need to produce a valid IEEE membership card and/or valid institute student ID card at the registration counter at the time of reporting for the conference failing which they will be required to pay the applicable balance registration fee of the relevant category.
- The registration fees include publication charges for the conference (the day of the presentation). Authors must fill out the form separately for accommodation in a hostel on the campus. Authors must make their arrangements for transportation to the hotel/conference venue.
- Authors will receive registration confirmation after verification of Camera Ready Paper and e-copyright form. Bank/payment gateway details are available on the conference website.
Note for the complementary paper (for authors with more than 1 accepted paper)
One author can register/present one more paper by paying complementary paper fees for registering the other papers with the following conditions.
- One full paper registration is required for getting the facility of a discounted rate of 50% for other papers.
- Only one author will be permitted to present both papers during the conference.
- No extra conference kit will be issued for complementary paper.
No show policy
Any accepted paper included in the final program is expected to have at least one author attend and present the paper at the conference. The non-presented paper will not be submitted to IEEE Xplore digital library as per the IEEE no show policy.